Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Hold Your Demons Close" Original 12x24 Acrylic Painting


I'm back from San Diego. Had a very good meeting with Event Network. They supply many of the aquariums, zoos, botanical gardens and natural history museums with cards, prints and gift items. I'll be doing some new images for them including Hawaiian tropicals, orchids and dinosaurs!

Here is a new painting I finished last night at 2:00am titled "Hold Your Demons Close" . It is an original on 24x48 gallery wrapped canvas for $2,125. It is for my
two person show with Ric Gendron in October in the Kress Gallery/River Park Square, Spokane. The title of the show is "Beauty and the Beast-Monsters, Mermaids, Demons and Divas".

2 comments:

Jess said...

I think that the use of designs are really intresting.

BCole said...

I sure wish we could trade Miska for one of these little demons!