Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Aquamarine New Year" Original 22x30 Acrylic Painting

"Aquamarine New Year" is the title of this piece, which I just finished. I couldn't seem to stop creating more and more designs and details with this one! I had fun with the scales on both the mermaid and the sea serpent as well as the multi-colored bubbles floating around the border. Lots of copper, gold and irridescent purple, green and blue... It will in my upcoming solo show at the Tinman Gallery in April. The opening is March 27th from 5-9pm. She is on a 22x30 canvas for $1,225. Please contact me if you are interested. SOLD


3 comments:

BCole said...

Buteeful!
Love the bubbles/octopus suckers around the border. I sure lucked out with such a clever girl...
Pisano

M. Montesano said...

I really love this one. It's complex, beautiful, and great subject material.

Tanya said...

Magnificent!
I look forward to seeing you and some of these amazing paintings at the Bellevue Festival of the Arts in July.