Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Big Koi Pond" Original 36x48 Acrylic Painting

Well, it is 1:00 in the morning and I should be asleep... but I HAD to get this done tonight as I was on a roll! This painting is filled with swirling colors and dense textures. Some of the koi have patches of gold leaf in their bodies. I love the contrast of pale green gold and bright coppery orange. "Big koi pond" would look great in someone's living room... even if it doesn't match the couch! It is an original acrylic on 36x48 gallery wrapped canvas for $3,600. I have wrapped the border over the two sides, so there is no need for a frame. Please contact me if you are interested. SOLD

2 comments:

Tanya said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous koi painting! I love it! All the patterns and colors swirling together. Wow!

KimryJelenFineArt said...

I can see why they chose this painting, it is beautiful. Congratulations!!!