Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Octowaltz" Original 22x24 Acrylic Painting


Sorry no posts for a little while...I promise I have been busy! I have a few more days to paint before I leave for Seattle. I'll be dropping off paintings for my solo show at the C Art Gallery http://www.cartgallery.net/ which opens on the 17th. The reception is May 20th from 5:30 -7:30. Here is a new piece which will be going into my show at the Seattle Aquarium (June 15th through August 15th). It is a fun three dimensional "puzzle" painting with acrylic on canvas, wood, and clay. It also has fused glass accent pieces. It is a 22x24 piece for $1,275.





2 comments:

Kay said...

omg this is terrific..I wish I was so prolific and original..wish I could see the show..thanks for the previews

Melissa Cole said...

Thanks Kay! I wish you could see the show too. I am glad that I am going to have a few days of being "non-prolific" coming up!