Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Say Cheese" Original 16x20 Acrylic Painting


A departure from soft and sweet today. After my trip to South Africa to see photograph white sharks with Brandon I had even more respect for these amazing animals. They moved with such grace and power around our boat. They were a tawny gold color and were able to look right into their eyes...I'll never forget it!

"Say Cheese" is an original 16x20 on gallery wrapped canvas for 16x20. This painting will be going into the Seattle Aquarium show (June 15 through August 15)





1 comment:

Kay said...

wow..amazing painting..so active and colorful. What a great experience. I admit that I always hear the Jaws music when I get near the ocean. I think it is great that the S. Africans are actively seeking to demystify and educate us about the Great Whites..still I would never get into the drink with them!